A fantastic one bedroom modern flat set within a small mews development off Roman Road, Bow. The property features an extremely spaciopus living area with neutral stylish decor, wood flooring, high ceilings and large sash style windows allowing in heaps of natural light. Also boasts a nice open plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a good size bedroom and a spacious bathroom suite with bath and shower facilities. Located moments away from the vibrant Roman Road Market and the beautiful greens of Victoria Park and Regents Canal. There are plenty of great shopping facilities and transport links with Mile End or Bethnal Green tubes within walking distance and you have bus links including 24 hour services into the City and West End. Early viewing recommended.(NO BILLS INCLUDED)
£276 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
The advertiser is not currently accepting applications
Top tip: never pay before you've viewed.
- A fantastic two bed terraced house with Garden E13: Plaistow £334 pw
- Lovely three bed flat with Garden, Homerton E9: Homerton £450 pw
- Luxury one bed apartment with Balcony, Bow E3: Bow £1,375 pcm
- Wow Stunning one bed Woolwich Arsenal SE18: Woolwich £276 pw
- Two bedroom garden flat in N16 Stoke Newington : London N16 £395 pw
- Modern two bed apartment, Stratford E15: Stratford £346 pw
- Modern two bed, two bath with Parking, Stratford : Stratford £346 pw
- Wow! Fantastic 2 bed, 2 bath - St Katherines Docks: Wapping £420 pw
- One bed modern apartment - St Katherines Docks E1W: London E1W £353 pw
- Very nice one bedroom flat in E1: Commercial Road £315 pw