- Flat share £399 pcm
- Smethwick view on map
Thimblemill Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67
Room 3 Available May 1st!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
1 double rooms are available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Parking; on street
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a wardrobe
• High quality mattress on bed
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 3 is £399 per calendar month (£92 per week) - Available May 1st!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• 20 minutes bus direct to Broad street, buses 127, 128, 129
• 9 minute drive to Birmingham City Hospital
• 2 minute walk to bus stops for the 127, 128, 129, 48A
• 10 minute walk to the local Aldi, Halifax and 24/7 Fitness Birmingham Gym
• 10 minute walk to Lightwood Park and Norman Road Family Surgery
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £399 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 60
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
If you’re a busy professional, living and working in Birmingham who wants a very nice place to live, then you’ve just found it!
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- **50% Off**Ensuites to Rent - Erdington - B23 🏡: Erdington from £475 pcm
- ⭐️*1St Month Free*⭐️Ensuites!-B66 ⭐️: Smethwick from £445 pcm
- Double Rooms - Bristol Rd - B29 6Na: Selly Oak from £399 pcm
- NHS Staff 50% Off Rent South Road: Erdington from £649 pcm
- 50% OFF First Months Rent!! Erdington, B23: Erdington from £449 pcm
- 50% off Rent - Ensuite - Near Train Station - B23: Erdington from £529 pcm
- Doctors & Nurses – 50% Off Rent- MOSELEY B13 9BH: Moseley from £429 pcm
- Nhs Workers Half Price - Available, Moseley B13: Moseley from £429 pcm
- Doctors & Nurses – 50% Off Rent in Moseley, B13: Moseley from £429 pcm
- Lovely Ensuite to Rent - Near Train Station -,B23 : Erdington from £459 pcm