- House to rent £500 pcm
- Waterbeach view on map
- Large farmhouse with two good sized bedrooms plus a study/studio room
- Friendly and idyllic village boasting beautiful scenery
- Small village with great access to Cambridge city centre
- 20 minutes by car and 35 minutes by bike to Cambridge city centre
- Local coffee shop and charity shop nearby
- Decorate the spaces however you wish
- Guardian property - no lengthy contracts
- £500pcm for the whole property- excluding utilities and council tax, no hidden costs or fees
Ever considered becoming a property guardian?
Dot Dot Dot is excited to offer a 2 bedroom farmhouse in a village six miles north of Cambridge. Low costs and no lengthy contracts, all we ask is that you look after the building and have a positive impact in the community through volunteering. Find out more below.
This property would be well suited for a couple or two friends looking for more space, as well as the quieter village life. The property has two large bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom, as well as an extra room to use as a studio or study. Plus you can decorate the spaces however you wish. The property is £500pcm excluding council tax and utilities - no hidden costs or fees.
Located between the city and the fens, this parish village retains its historic aesthetic, including one of the most historic barns in England. Get involved with the local volunteer group committed to saving and restoring the barn for community use. The property is unfurnished, but you can walk to Emmaus, a second-hand charity warehouse, to check out their stock and have a cuppa at Joan's Coffee Shop.
If you're interested and want to find out more google 'Dot Dot Dot Farmhouses Cambridgeshire' and apply online.
Dot Dot Dot is an award winning social enterprise. We secure properties that would otherwise be empty and provide a low-cost housing option for individuals who want to have a positive impact in their community.
To register your interest for this great value property you must be:
- Be open-minded, flexible, reliable, creative and resourceful
- Willing to commit to 16 hrs of volunteering per month at an organisation of your choice (don’t worry, we can help you with this! *But all applicants must be willing to to volunteer*)
If this sounds like you, let us know and we'll send you a link to our application form or google 'Dot Dot Dot Farmhouses Cambridgeshire' and APPLY NOW. Don't worry this process can be done quickly and we can have you signed up and doing viewings straight away.
£500 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 2 bed house and is not available by the room. Why not buddy up?
- Double room
- £250 pcm
- Double room
- £250 pcm
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
The advertiser is not currently accepting applications
- Great value rooms nr Cambridge train station, CB2: Cambridge City Centre from £420 pcm