- Shared property £349 pcm
- Edgbaston view on map
The monthly rent includes:
• All bills (including council tax, cleaning)
• High speed broadband
• All communal areas cleaned weekly
• Maintained communal garden (perfect for BBQs)
• Shared lounge with 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
The property was refurbished to a very high standard to incorporate traditional Victorian features with modern fixtures and fittings. The property benefits from 2 modern bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, on-street parking, digital TV point for Freeview in every room and a cosy lounge with 42 inch flat screen TV.
The property is in an excellent location - a short drive to Botanical Gardens and a short walk away from the Edgbaston Reservoir. Nearby Hagley Road offers an array of local shops/supermarket and amenities, as well as buses to Birmingham City Centre.
These rooms will get snapped up quickly so get in touch to organise a viewing now!
Price & Application:
Room 3 is £349 per calendar month (£80 per week) - Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £349 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 5 Males
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
We specialise in nice rooms in nice houses in nice areas for nice tenants and have been doing so for years. Each year we help hundreds of people find nice new homes.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- 💰No admin fee to pay! Ensuite in Erdington 🏡: Erdington from £475 pcm
- Walking distance to train station, Erdington B24!: Erdington from £420 pcm
- 🏡 Double Room off Kings Heath High St, B14: King's Heath from £399 pcm
- Lovely Double Room Available Now!!! - B63: Halesowen from £329 pcm
- Double Room, Available in Moseley, B13: Moseley from £499 pcm
- 50% off RENT! 10 mins walk to Train Station, B24!: Birmingham from £379 pcm
- £100 OFF First Months Rent!! Erdington, B23: Erdington from £449 pcm
- ⭐️Ensuites! - Couples Welcome - B66 ⭐️: Smethwick from £535 pcm
- 🌟£200 Off🌟 Ensuites - Erdington - B23 6Ah: Erdington from £449 pcm
- Double Rooms Available - Smethwick, B67 6Sd: Smethwick from £399 pcm