# NO AGENCY FEES # An absolutely stunning and extremely spacious studio apartment set within the sought after development of Merchants Walk, E3. The apartment is situated on the third floor and has a stunning open plan living area with a fully fitted high spec kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, washer dryer, large fridge freezer, induction hob and electric fan assisted oven. Also includes a stylish fully tiled bathroom suite and the bedroom area is set back from the living area providing a nice separation of space There are floor to ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light into the apartment and there is a large private balcony. The property is provided fully furnished and boasts wood flooring and neutral modern decor throughout. There are excellent transport connections to Canary Wharf, the City and Central London as Devons Road and Langdon Park DLR stations and Bromley By Bow tube are just a short walk away and there are plenty of bus routes including 24 hour services.
£1,350 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- 22 Aug 2019
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
The advertiser is not currently accepting applications
- A fantastic one bedroom flat in Bow E3 : Bow £1,275 pcm
- Luxury studio apartment, Shared Garden, Ilford IG1: Ilford £800 pcm
- Lovely two bed modern apartment, E14: London E14 £365 pw
- Two bed modern flat with balcony & Parking, Bow E3: Bow £380 pw
- Lovely one bedroom flat in Eltham SE9: Eltham £1,100 pcm
- Wow 5 bedroom house with Garden in Bow E3 : Bow £750 pw
- Stunning 3 bed house with garden/Parking - CM17: Church Langley £1,550 pcm
- Amazing property in E14 with stunning views : London E14 £695 pw
- Amazing 3 bed, 2 bath with Balcony, Parking E3: Bow £575 pw
- WOW! - Huge modern 2 bed 2 bath with terrace E14: East India £1,750 pcm