- House share £399-£499 pcm
- King's Heath view on map
Station Road, Kings Heath, West Midlands, B14
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
Two double rooms available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• On street parking
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £399 per calendar month (£92 per week) - Available 1st October!
Room 3 is £499 per calendar month (£115 per week) - Available Now!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• 1 min walk to Kings Heath High Street
• Excellent transportation links (15 minutes to the Birmingham city centre)
• Ideal location with bus stops, shops, gym, restaurants, pubs and parks nearby (5 minutes)
• Kings Heath is near Moseley, Edgbaston, Bournville, Selly Oak
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £499 pcm (double)
- £399 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Deposit (Room 1)
- Deposit (Room 2)
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 26
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
We specialise in nice rooms in nice houses in nice areas for nice tenants and have been doing so for years. Each year we help hundreds of people find nice new homes.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- 💰No admin fee to pay! Ensuite in Erdington 🏡: Erdington from £475 pcm
- Walking distance to train station, Erdington B24!: Erdington from £420 pcm
- Lovely Double Room Available Now!!! - B63: Halesowen from £329 pcm
- Double Room, Available in Moseley, B13: Moseley from £499 pcm
- Double Room in Central Erdington, B23: Erdington from £399 pcm
- Studio & Ensuite Rooms - South Rd - B23 6El: Erdington from £479 pcm
- 50% off RENT! 10 mins walk to Train Station, B24!: Birmingham from £379 pcm
- £100 OFF First Months Rent!! Erdington, B23: Erdington from £449 pcm
- ⭐️Ensuites! - Couples Welcome - B66 ⭐️: Smethwick from £535 pcm
- 🌟£200 Off🌟 Ensuites - Erdington - B23 6Ah: Erdington from £449 pcm