- Shared property £319 pcm
- Halesowen view on map
In this lovely property in Halesowen, B63. Perfect for working professionals or mature students.
This property has been prepared to a high standard and is designed to attract high quality tenants looking for the simplicity whilst enjoying the comforts of a good quality home at an affordable price.
The area is well-catered for with shops, supermarkets and public transport.
Simply put... if you are looking for a nice room in a nice house in a nice location then THIS IS IT!
P R O P E R T Y _ F E A T U R E S :
> Bright and airy house with modern décor, furnished to a high standard
> Kitchen fitted with modern appliances: cooker, fridge, washing machine & tumble dryer
> Maintained garden
> Gas Central Heating - nice and warm with instant hot water
> Double Glazed windows throughout - so less noise
B E D R O O M S :
> Double bed
> wardrobe & chest of draws
> High QUALITY mattress - meaning you sleep comfortably
> Digital TV point for Freeview in all bedrooms
L O C A T I O N _&_ A M E N I T I E S :
> The number 9 bus stops outside the front door and goes straight to Halesowen Centre and Birmingham City Centre
> The property is only 1. 5 miles to Lye Train Station
> It is less than 3 miles to Stourbridge Centre
> Only 10 minutes drive to Westfield Merry Hill Shopping Centre
> Only 1. 6 miles to 24hr ASDA Superstore
> The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
> Fantastic central location with easy transport links
P R I C E _&_ A P P L I C A T I O N :
> Room 2 rent is £319pcm (£73 per week) available 1ST August 2020!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £319 pcm (double)
- 01 Aug 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
If you’re a busy professional, living and working in Birmingham who wants a very nice place to live, then you’ve just found it!
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- **50% Off**Ensuites to Rent - Erdington - B23 🏡: Erdington from £475 pcm
- ⭐️*1St Month Free*⭐️Ensuites!-B66 ⭐️: Smethwick from £445 pcm
- Double Rooms - Bristol Rd - B29 6Na: Selly Oak from £399 pcm
- NHS Staff 50% Off Rent South Road: Erdington from £649 pcm
- 50% OFF First Months Rent!! Erdington, B23: Erdington from £449 pcm
- 50% off Rent - Ensuite - Near Train Station - B23: Erdington from £529 pcm
- Doctors & Nurses – 50% Off Rent- MOSELEY B13 9BH: Moseley from £429 pcm
- Nhs Workers Half Price - Available, Moseley B13: Moseley from £429 pcm
- Doctors & Nurses – 50% Off Rent in Moseley, B13: Moseley from £429 pcm
- Lovely Ensuite to Rent - Near Train Station -,B23 : Erdington from £459 pcm