- Shared property £319-£329 pcm
- Halesowen view on map
In this lovely property in Halesowen, B63. Perfect for working professionals or mature students.
This property has been prepared to a high standard and is designed to attract high quality tenants looking for the simplicity whilst enjoying the comforts of a good quality home at an affordable price.
The area is well-catered for with shops, supermarkets and public transport.
Simply put... if you are looking for a nice room in a nice house in a nice location then THIS IS IT!
P R O P E R T Y _ F E A T U R E S :
> Bright and airy house with modern décor, furnished to a high standard
> Kitchen fitted with modern appliances: cooker, fridge, washing machine & tumble dryer
> Maintained garden
> Gas Central Heating - nice and warm with instant hot water
> Double Glazed windows throughout - so less noise
B E D R O O M S :
> Double bed
> wardrobe & chest of draws
> High QUALITY mattress - meaning you sleep comfortably
> Digital TV point for Freeview in all bedrooms
L O C A T I O N _&_ A M E N I T I E S :
> The number 9 bus stops outside the front door and goes straight to Halesowen Centre and Birmingham City Centre
> The property is only 1. 5 miles to Lye Train Station
> It is less than 3 miles to Stourbridge Centre
> Only 10 minutes drive to Westfield Merry Hill Shopping Centre
> Only 1. 6 miles to 24hr ASDA Superstore
> The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
> Fantastic central location with easy transport links
P R I C E _&_ A P P L I C A T I O N :
> Room 2 rent is £319pcm (£73 per week) available NOW!
> Room 3 rent is £329pcm (£75 per week) available NOW!!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £319 pcm (double)
- £329 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Deposit (Room 1)
- Deposit (Room 2)
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
If you’re a busy professional, living and working in Birmingham who wants a very nice place to live, then you’ve just found it!
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- **50% Off**Ensuites to Rent - Erdington - B23 🏡: Erdington from £450 pcm
- £150 Off 1st Months Rent in Moseley, B13: Moseley from £369 pcm
- 1 Month Free Rent - 2 Spacious Rooms Available B24: Birmingham from £379 pcm
- No Deposit Needed in Lovely Bed House Share - B67: Smethwick from £350 pcm
- £150 off the 1St Month Rent!! - Moseley B12 9Pn: Birmingham from £399 pcm
- 1 Month Free - Studio Rooms - Erdington - B23 7Nb: Erdington from £457 pcm
- Beautiful Double Rooms - Kings Heath - B14: King's Heath from £389 pcm
- *50% off 1St Months Rent* Beautiful Ensuites - B27: Birmingham from £450 pcm
- Furnished Rooms to Rent - Acocks Green - B27: Acock's Green from £400 pcm
- 1 Beautiful Ensuite Room Available, Erdington B23: Erdington from £499 pcm