- House share £420-£450 pcm
- Erdington view on map
Oval Road, Erdington, West Midlands, B24
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
2x Modern bathrooms
Closely located to M6
7 mins drive to Esso
8 mins to Star City
4 min walk to Bus #600 to Fort
Closely located to Erdington High Street.
Two ensuite rooms are available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* 2x Modern bathrooms
* Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
* Shared lounge with TV
* Broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media provide
* CAT 5 cabling for speedy internet access
* Large communal garden
* Off street parking
* Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
* High quality mattress on bed
* Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
* All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
* Gardener and cleaner
* Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
* Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
* Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
> Room 7 rent is £450 pcm (£104 per week) available NOW!
> Room 1 rent is £420 pcm (£96 per week) available NOW!
*Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
*To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
*Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
*No administration fees
Location & Amenities:
* 10 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station
* 4 min walk to Kingsbury leisure centre
* 8 min walk to Rookery Park
* 7 min walk to Erdington medical centre
* 4 min drive to Erdington Town Centre
* 12 min drive to Birmingham City Centre
* 15 min drive to Asda
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £420 pcm (double/en suite)
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Deposit (Room 1)
- Deposit (Room 2)
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 5 Males
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
We specialise in nice rooms in nice houses in nice areas for nice tenants and have been doing so for years. Each year we help hundreds of people find nice new homes.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- 💰No admin fee to pay! Ensuite in Erdington 🏡: Erdington from £475 pcm
- 🏡 Double Room off Kings Heath High St, B14: King's Heath from £399 pcm
- Lovely Double Room Available Now!!! - B63: Halesowen from £329 pcm
- Double Room, Available in Moseley, B13: Moseley from £499 pcm
- £100 OFF First Months Rent!! Erdington, B23: Erdington from £449 pcm
- ⭐️Ensuites! - Couples Welcome - B66 ⭐️: Smethwick from £535 pcm
- 🌟£200 Off🌟 Ensuites - Erdington - B23 6Ah: Erdington from £449 pcm
- Double Rooms Available - Smethwick, B67 6Sd: Smethwick from £399 pcm
- Double Rooms Available 1St Nov- Moseley B13 9Bh: Moseley from £379 pcm
- 🌟Half Price Rent! Ensuite, Room 2, B27 🌟: Birmingham from £495 pcm