- House share £425 pcm
- Erdington view on map
Hunton Road, Erdington, West Midlands, B23
Available to move in NOW!!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
9 minutes to Aston University and Birmingham City University
4 minutes walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station
7 minutes drive to Star City
7 minutes drive to Fort Shopping Park
1 ensuite room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Parking available
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 4 rent is £425 per calendar month / £98 per week - Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• Excellent transportation links (20 minutes by bus to the Birmingham city centre)
• Ideal location with bus stops, shops, gym, restaurants, pubs and parks nearby
• Erdington is near Sutton Coldfield, Perry Barr, Minworth, Handsworth Wood
• 9 minutes to Aston University and Birmingham City University
• 4 minutes walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station
• 7 minutes drive to Star City
• 7 minutes drive to Fort Shopping Park
• 10 minutes to One Stop Shopping Centre
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £425 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 50
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
If you’re a busy professional, living and working in Birmingham who wants a very nice place to live, then you’ve just found it!
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- 1 Month Free Rent - 2 Spacious Rooms Available B24: Birmingham from £379 pcm
- £150 off the 1St Month Rent!! - Moseley B12: Birmingham from £399 pcm
- Beautiful Double Rooms - Kings Heath - B14: King's Heath from £389 pcm
- 👀50% off 1St Months Rent Beautiful Ensuites-B27: Birmingham from £425 pcm
- 🌟Just £89 per Week for a Double Room🏡!! B12: Birmingham from £389 pcm
- Double Rooms - Bristol Rd - B29 6Na: Selly Oak from £379 pcm
- Nice Double Rooms - 7 min walk to high street! B14: King's Heath from £359 pcm
- 🏡*Don't Miss Out* Brand New Ensuite Room! B17: Birmingham from £429 pcm
- 1 Beautiful Ensuite to Rent - Erdington B23: Erdington from £479 pcm
- New Rooms In Edgbaston, All Inclusive, B17 : Edgbaston from £399 pcm