Dot Dot Dot is a property guardianship company with purpose. We secure properties that would otherwise be empty, providing a low-cost housing option for individuals (property guardians) that give back to the community through volunteering. In return for paying much less than the market rate, we ask you to volunteer to support a good cause of your choice for at least 16 hours a month.
Find more about what it's like to be a guardian with us on our website: just search for Dot Dot Dot Property.
• Self contained 2-bed flat
• Kitchens are equipped with an oven and fridge
• Central location just 2 minutes walk from the train station
• 45 minutes to London King’s Cross by train
• 5 minutes from the city centre with a wide range of shops, restaurants and leisure activities
• Guardian property - no lengthy contracts
• £100 voucher for Halford or B&Q to help make your house a home
2-bed flat: £640pcm for sole occupancy or £416 per person for couples (prices include council tax and exclude utilities).
• Fees include council tax & exclude utilities - no hidden costs or fees
Please note that photos on this page represent the range of spaces we manage and do not necessarily depict the space you may move into. You will have an opportunity to see the flats at a later stage, at a private, or in-person group viewing.
Register your interest in this great value property now and join our growing group of guardians! Our guardians must:
• Be willing to commit 16 hours of their time to charitable purposes of their choice each month
• Be open-minded, flexible, reliable, creative and resourceful
If this sounds like you, please use the messaging system to let us know. We'll then send you a link to our application form. This process can be done quickly and you can attend viewings straight away.
£640 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
agent Last active: 13 hours ago
Dot Dot Dot is a social enterprise which provides safe, inexpensive housing to property guardians who volunteer for good causes.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
More from Dot Dot Dot Property
- 2-bed flats in Cressex, High Wycombe, HP12: High Wycombe £550 pcm
- 1-bed flat in Abbey Wood, SE2: Abbey Wood from £650 pcm
- Double rooms in Bickley, near Bromley: Bromley £395 pcm
- 2-bed flat in Poplar with balcony: Mile End £850 pcm
- 2.5-bed flat in High Wycombe: High Wycombe £690 pcm
- 3-bed flat for sharers in Queen’s Park, NW6: Queen's Park from £447 pcm
- 1-bed flats in Acton: Acton £620 pcm