Work from Home | Fully furnished
Flexible Length contracts
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE | In person tours available
Move in before the end of November to take advantage of this reduced rate offer.
Why The Collective Old Oak?
Enjoy a perfect work-life balance.
The Collective Old Oak boast multiple spaces for working from home as well as unwinding and relaxing.
Enjoy a modern, stylish private apartments, all inclusive bills and services, beautiful shared spaces and countless membership perks.
Live, play & work with us. Collective members get exclusive access to multiple communal spaces including a gym, co-working space, spa and sauna, library and many more. Enjoy amazing perks including a daily events programme and lots of perks from our partners.
Our private en-suite rooms are beautifully designed and come fully furnished with a double bed, storage space, workspace, 24" TV screen, super-fast broadband, en-suite bathroom with shower, shared kitchenette with one other person, two-hob cooker, microwave & fridge. All linens are provided and rooms are cleaned bi-weekly.
Located a short walk to well connected Willesden Junction & North Acton stations taking you into central London in 20 minutes. A 30 minute walk (or kayak!) along the canal to Little Venice & Notting Hill.
All bills and services:
- Council tax, gas/electricity
- Superfast Wi-fi
- Annual gym membership to our on-site gym (£50 one-off joining fee)
- Annual co-working membership - perfect to work from home
- Bi-weekly room cleaning and linen change
- 24/7 front desk community team and security
- A dedicated community host team to help you with your every need
- A vibrant cultural events programme - comedy nights, workshops, gigs, film screenings, brunches and more
- Exclusive perks & discounts from our partners
- Free access to kayaks, drone, hiking kit & more
Get in touch if you’re interested in any rental period of 1 to 12 months. Rates vary according to the length of stay.
Book your tour now!
***Offer T&Cs apply
£100 one-off membership joining fee
More from The Collective.....
Serviced Apartments in Acton Town
Check out The Dome Apartments for more information
Interested in a different co-living location?
Check out The Collective’s newest location 'The Collective Canary Wharf'
£867 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Traditional renting offers you the basics, and a few unwelcome extras like pesky landlords, cramped living space, and odd flatmates.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- En-suite+Gym+Co-working | All Inc | Furnished : London NW10 £867 pcm
- Studio+Co-working/Gym/Cinema/Spa/ | All inc bills: London NW10 £1,127 pcm
- All Inclusive En-suite + Co-working + Gym + Sauna: London NW10 £867 pcm
- En-suite/Gym/Spa | Work from Home | All Inc: Old Oak Common from £867 pcm
- Perfect to work from home - co-working /spa/gym: North Acton from £200 pw
- Modern En-suite | Co-working/Gym/Spa all Included: London NW10 £867 pcm
- En-suite +Gym/Cinema/Spa/Co-working | All INC: London NW10 from £867 pcm
- En-suite + Gym & Co-working + more! all included: North Acton from £867 pcm
- En-suite Room+Gym/Spa/Co-working | All bills inc: Old Oak Common £867 pcm