- House share £350-£385 pcm
- Newcastle Upon Tyne view on map
☑ zero admin fees
☑ luxury mattress and bespoke furniture in each room
☑ side table with lamp, wardrobes and chest of drawers
☑ newly decorated with interior design flair!
☑ fully stocked kitchen equipment
☑ shared lounge with 40 inch TV
☑ great community feel to the house
☑ high quality customer service throughout your stay
☑ washing machine and separate dryer
☑ bike storage in a secure locked rear building
What's more this is ULTRA inclusive so comes with these bills included in the one fixed price you pay:
1. gas and electricity
3. cleaner in communal areas
4. council tax
6. super fast wireless broadband
7. tv licence
8. great maintenance team to keep the house working so you can focus on the more fun things.
Call now (24 hours a day) to book a viewing. We can do viewings, morning, noon or night and weekends too and have you move in within 24 hours (subject to application)
Marble bathroom with drench shower and heated mirror sounds great?
Large sociable and homely lounge and large kithcen/dining room even more appealing? It’s a great way to make new friends😁
We create homely, spacious cribs which you would want to call home!
Every one of our house shares is unique and all in great locations. We used to house share ourselves and we know what works and doesn't!
A sense of community is paramount to us and we want to create co-living NOT bedsits!
If you're after a place where you can have your own "hideaway" but have the option to get to know house mates in the shared lounge, dining or kitchen then check us out! Like all our current house mates - you'll not be diappointed.
You want fixed bills each month? All our co-living spaces are inclusive of bills! eat as much data as you like!
Gas, Electricity and water are all included
Council Tax? How much!!? Yes we pay thousands of pounds of council tax on your behalf SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! It's on us!
Large TV's, tv packages, washing machines, dryers, outside space, great locations and well furnished sets us above the rest.
Call now (24 hours a day) to book a viewing
YES THERE'S EVEN MORE!
Unlike your "high street" agent, our team work evenings too in case you need to report repairs. We have our own repair team who will respond quickly to make sure you can get on with your life and leave the day to day running of the house to us!
We know you're busy and co-living is about making new friends too so we even have an amazing cleaning team who visit regularly to the shared areas to make sure everything is ship shape.
Now, hit the "message us" button to arrange a viewing, speak with the fabulous James and he'll love to show you round - You'll be glad you viewed with us first! :)
On behalf of the team - we look forward to and would be proud if you joined us.
Want more information?
All full time professional people. All of which make an effort to create a warm and friendly atmosphere in house. We look to find someone willing to continue this as a new tenant.
1. All Household Bills included: Gas-electricity, council tax, water, broadband, tv licence.
2. All housemates are professionals
3. Cleaner weekly
4. Very spacious and homely
5. On street parking (no permit needed)
6. Luxurious marble bathroom, heated mirror, large shower. Individual storage areas in bathroom, soft close toilet seat.
8. Large lounge, original fireplace, HD 42 inch TV. Tastefully decorated.
9. Kitchen diner with table and 6 chairs. Enamel sink, gas oven and hob ample storage.
12 minutes walk to Walkergate metro (4mins train ride into city centre) or catch the bus right outside the house which takes 10 -15 minutes maximum to get to the city centre. Most housemates currently have cars and parking isn't an issue - no permit needed.
Everyone also keeps the shared areas clean and is supported by a professional cleaner.
If you're after a place where you can have privacy but also live in a friendly household then come for a look. Choosing this house would mean you'd live in a very spacious Victorian house which is tastefully decorated.
Gated rear locked yard with security lighting. Secure bike storage in brick built outbuilding.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions or arrange a viewing :)
short stays (less than 6 months) incur £50 per month extra surcharge
£385 pcm(NOW LET)
£385 pcm(NOW LET)
£94 pw(NOW LET)
- £385 pcm (double)
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Deposit (Room 1)
- Deposit (Room 2)
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 28
- Any pets?
- University of Northumbria (Newcastle Campus)
- gym, cycling, cinema, travelling. DVDs.
- 3 Males
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Thanks for checking out the Co-Living communities we help create in Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
- **Introductory Offer* Available Now Sr: Gateshead from £400 pcm
- Fully Refurbished Large Room: Newcastle Upon Tyne from £450 pcm
- Great House, Close to City : Newcastle Upon Tyne from £375 pcm
- Fabulous New All Ensuite Rooms : Gateshead from £425 pcm
- Amazing New All Ensuite Rooms : Gateshead from £385 pcm
- Stunning Double Room - Gosforth: Gosforth from £450 pcm
- Great Location Large Room: Heaton from £450 pcm
- Great Housemates - Perfect Location: Heaton from £400 pcm