- Shared property £299 pcm
- Dudley view on map
Available 1st JAN 2020!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
5 minute drive to Russells Hall Hospital
5 minute walk to local park
7 minute walk to Dudley High Street (local shops, banks, restaurants)
10 minutes drive to Black Country Museum
5 minutes drive to Showcase Cinema
1 double room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
> Room 1 rent is £299 pcm (£69 weekly) Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• 5 minute drive to Russells Hall Hospital
• 5 minute walk to local park
• 7 minute walk to Dudley High Street (local shops, banks, restaurants)
• 10 minutes drive to Black Country Museum
• 5 minutes drive to Showcase Cinema
• 5 minutes drive to Birmingham Road
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- £299 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- All Males
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
If you’re a busy professional, living and working in Birmingham who wants a very nice place to live, then you’ve just found it!
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
TIP: Always view before you pay any money