Where to live wizard
Kingston Upon Thames (KT2)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £154 pw
- Single Room
- £126 pw
- Thames riverside, affluent town, royal parks close by, many pedestrianised areas, variety shops and night life. great transport links!
Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston upon Thames is great, it has a good nightlife, theatre, great shopping, by the river which makes for lovely walks in the summer and is easy to get in and out of London without being as expensive!
- Good shopping centre with lots of restaurants and bars. Close to River Thames.
- Oceana, Hippodrome, mccluskys, essence, bacchus, barcadia and many other bars and pubs... Good Links to central London. Also good for shopping.
- Historic, attractive town with great shops, nightlife and parks by the river Thames.
- Occupying the space between Kingston Centre, Richmond Park and the Thames, Norbiton is 25 minutes from Waterloo Station by rail yet is surprisingly quiet. With easy access to Kingston by foot or bus some of the best shopping in the country is easy to reach, as is a good nightlife and plenty of places to eat a wide variety of global cuisines. Alternatively, should you feel in the mood for something more peaceful, Richmond Park and the Thames towpath are only a few minutes walk away.