Where to live wizard
New Malden (KT3)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £135 pw
- Single Room
- £107 pw
- Malden Manor
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- A cheaper alternative to Kingston or Surbiton with good access to Waterloo, Kingston - both town and University.
- Great central place - 20 mins from London Waterloo, Wimbledon - 10 mins, Kingston and Surbiton 10 min, A3 to London and Portsmonth 5 mins, M25 15 mins. Best of both worlds - busy, yet Richmond and Bushy Parks 10 mins away.
- A nice suburban area to live without drama.
- Also known as Korea Town with many Korean shops, restaurants and agencies.
- New Malden is very well-connected to London and has great nearby bars, restaurants and shopping facilities