Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £107 pw
- Single Room
- £80 pw
- Nice area to live
- Lovely area well connected for M1 and Tesco. Quiet with downs in view. Great place to live
- Good location, Leagrave Train station, access to London Kingcross in about 45mins. 20 Mins drive from M1 Junction 11 to London. good for commuters. Famous Luton University in Luton. Luton Football grounds.
- Caters for a wide range of tastes and needs - multicultural, diverse and suitable for working professionals/families/central location for L&D Hospital/Luton Airport/Leagrave station/school teachers/college Lecturers/harmonious multi-cultural society/well served by shops, banks, libraries, theatres, stations, cinemas, leisure centres, restaurants, supermarkets... the list is endless!
- Mostly residential with excellent connections/commute to London, close to mainline trains, motorway (M1) and Luton Airport.
- This area is an up and coming area it is a bit ruff around the edges, but at the same time it is a community area.