Where to live wizard
Stamford Hill / South Tottenham (N15)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £150 pw
- Single Room
- £119 pw
- Seven Sisters
- South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Turnpike Lane
- Rapidly improving, lots of parks with a wide variety of reasonably priced food.
- The area is quiet and friendly and very suitable for travelling to North, East, South & West London. Lots of local amenities.
- Just Perfect.
- Uncrowded area, good shopping, quick access to West End, good connections to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stanstead airports.
- Lovely cosy area to live and close to Camden.
- Convenient for everything, transport, parks, shops, nature, city, west end, cycling along canal.
- Safe area, up and coming with plenty of investment.
- Despite of it being part of south Tottenham, our house is in the heart of Haringey , a lively place, full of young people in age and at heart, unpretentious area with nice Turkish food, pubs for all kind of tastes, coffees, shops and very good transport link to the city centre
- Great Transport Links, safe, multicultural shops & a studenty/family friendly area for young professionals.
- Handy for popping down to Stoke Newington with its bars, restaurants and trendy shops. Also very close to the river Lee for lovely walks/cycle rides...you can imagine you are in the countryside.
- Cannot stress enough the ease of access from this affordable area into Central London, as well as popular nightlife areas like Dalston, Stoke Newington and Islington.
- A highly multicultural and characterfull area well served by transport.
- I like it because I don't have to dress up trendy to go to the shops of a Saturday morning and cos there are lots of trees and its safe enough for small children to walk around the Hassidic quarter late at night. And if I want to I can cycle to Stoke Newington for bakeries and posh coffee shops and then retire to my haven of peaceful un-hipness.
- Very close to Stoke Newington (10minutes walking distance), where you can get all the hipness you want. Stamford Hill has really hand supermarkets and train and bus connection: Stamford Hill Rail station, Stamford Hill Broadway, Seven Sisters are all between 2 and 10 minutes walking distance. Also buses go to Manor House in only 5 minutes.
- Great location only 15 minutes by rail into Liverpool St and the same to Oxford Circus. I can be in Victoria in 20 minutes. The area is peaceful and safe with good shopping, Sainsbury's and an Asda, post office, banks etc plus Stoke Newington is a short walk away for the cafes and bars. Walthamtow marshes are close by for some open space and I can cycle on the canals to Broxbourne or round to the Olympics. Stansted Airport is in easy reach via Tottenham Hale.