Where to live wizard
Stoke Newington (N16)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £159 pw
- Single Room
- £120 pw
- Dalston Kingsland
- Rectory Road
- Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington
- Cool pubs and clubs. Near the city.
- An area dominated by a large Hasidic Jewish community, the area has two large reservoirs which provide open space and greenery, and mean that there's not as much noise as in built-up areas. Close to bus routes and tube (Manor House) with direct access to central London.
- Newington Green has a real heart and community feel. It's got great cafes and shops around the green its self and has fantastic transport links
- Nice area to live
- Very well connected to both West End, the City or if you like to stay local, Dalston, Stokey and Clapham
- Stoke Newington has an excellent blend of cafes, parks, restaraunts, pubs and great access to all amenities - but most of all, it has The Castle Climbing Centre - undoubtedly, the biggest and best climbing wall in the whole of the UK.
- Stoke Newington; close to Dalston and Islington; a great place to be!
- We're right in the middle of Dalson and Stoke Newington, so get the best of both worlds.
- Good fun and friendly. Excellent for pubs, night life and restaurants.
- living here for 9 years we really like Stokey everything I look for is here shops, parks, nice restaurants, schools, transport......etc :)