Where to live wizard
Upper Holloway (N19)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £156 pw
- Single Room
- £124 pw
- Crouch Hill
- Holloway Road
- Upper Holloway
- Peaceful, safe, and homely environment.
- Archway is great location!
- Archway is a place where things are starting to happen - some great new restaurants are becoming well established, there are plenty of pubs nearby and Highgate is just around the corner for those times when you need a genteel, villagey getaway for an afternoon.
- Northern Line Zone 2 tube trains every 3 minutes or so get you into Central London from Archway in 20 minutes. Lots of restaurants, shops and bars
- A relatively unknown part of London surrounded by parks, and the green, villagey areas of Parliament Hill and Highgate, and their diverse selection of little shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Good access to central London by tube, overground and plentiful bus routes. Recommended!
- Crouch End Area (near Archway). One of the nicest areas in North London. Quiet, safe and extremly good transport links to the city center.
- Archway is vibrant multicultural and friendly area With lots of cafes bars and coffee shops
- So well served by public transport.
- Lovely neighbourhood, well connected to the centre.
- Good connections to central London and Camden
- Fast-changing studenty area in north of Islington.
- LOVELY AREA TOWARDS HIGHGATE VILLAGE.. PARKS, CHURCHES, SHOPS, PUBS WHAT MORE?
- Away from the hussle of busy Camden Town with easy acces to Hampstead,Highgate and Parliment Fields.
- The area is super practical for transport but also for shopping, outdoor activities, and life in general. You can walk to do most errands, everything is close at hand. There are also some well-kept secrets, in the form of great restaurants and pubs, and the sublime Waterlow Park.