Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £161 pw
- Single Room
- £129 pw
- Caledonian Road
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury
- Highbury & Islington
- Holloway Road
- Tufnell Park
- Good lively mixture, one of London's central villages, easy access West End, neither too posh nor too down market. Really nice.
- Busy with many varied shops and services including supermarkets, post office, tennis centre, swim pool, dry cleaners, beauty parlours and hairdressers, cafes and multicultural eateries. The best thing about Cally Road is its proximity to the Eurostar, trains for Luton and Stanstead and distance into town - all fab!
- Brilliantly situated close to handy shops and all transport options.
- Very central good shops nearby on Holloway Rd plus only a few stops on the tube and you're in Covent Garden.
- Well connected by the tube, overground and buses, with direct connections to the centre, Holloway, Camden, Angel, Hoxton and Shoreditch. They make up somewhat for 'the Cally' being short on good pubs and eateries on its own.
- Featuring some happening pubs and shops, Holloway is an area yet to be appreciated fully. It is not Camden or Islington but has an identity all of its own.
- Well-connected. Good for Pubs and Good for Shopping!
- Holloway Road is a quiet area, well connected to airports. Perfect for anyone working in Zone 1 as buses and tube would take you anywhere.
- It's nice quiet area.
- Its a Good Clean Area
- A perfect balance between quiet and central.
- Easy to get to, full of life, friendly people, safe yet sociable. Great shopping.
- lively,easy transport
- A lively, cultural environment. On the doorstep of Camden Lock. Good nightlife and easy dining.
- A great part of London to live, central and well connected but also close to the beautiful green spaces of Hampstead Heath. Lots of neighbourhood shops (not yet retail chain hell), restaurants and pubs. A mixed, cosmopolitan neighbourhood that's still friendly and safe.
- A lot of European young professionals.