Where to live wizard
St John's Wood (NW8)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £224 pw
- Single Room
- £171 pw
- South Hampstead
- St. John's Wood
- Swiss Cottage
- Home of cricket, Lords cricket ground.
- Good area, close to Oxford Street. Church Street market and some good local pubs.
- Strategic location
St John's Wood
- Nice quiet and safe area, near to central London and Primrose Hill/Regent's Park.
- A central area near Primrose Hill. Camden Town, Maida Vale and Central London.
- For those who can afford it, St Johns Wood is a beautiful, quite area yet close to the centre-only 2 stops from Oxford Street while Regents Park provides a number of recreational activities.
- St.Johns Wood it's an amazing prime location and a very high standard neighborhood very close to Regents Park and Baker St. Only 2 stop by tube from Oxford Circus.
- Lovely area, interesting and cultured. Easy access to parks and transport.