Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £168 pw
- Single Room
- £115 pw
- Wembley Park
- Quiet, Trees, Quiet, Gentrified, Quiet!
- Good area.
- Colindale is a nice area with a good mix of Family houses and nice flats. Well suited for easy access to Middlesex University, and to get on the M1. It is also well served by 2 stations on the Northern Line (Edgware Branch) and also easy access by bus to Edgware Town Centre and Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
- Kingsbury is relaxed and peaceful with access to amenities without the hassle of noisy, cluttered and messy city centre neighbourhoods.
- Most people have never heard of Kingsbury. However, the Jubilee line takes you straight into the west end in about 25 minutes, or Canary Wharf in 40, and the city by changing to the Metropolitan at Wembley Park is also little more than 30 mins. By car you can get out of London from the M3 round to the M11 all within 30 minutes, and Marble Arch is about 8 miles - no big deal. It's a big Asian community and there is nothing special about the place, except that it has good transport links, and a great area of open coutryside space right on the doorstep - Fryent Country Park, which is great for a wander through woods and fields, where you can forget you live in a big crappy city for a while. Housing is virtually all typically 1930's suburbia. A smattering of proper Indian restaurants and a few bars, it's OK but not a happening place if you are a youngster looking for big fun.
- nice area and still well connected!! welsh harp is beautiful lake with many properties overlooking!!!