Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £123 pw
- Single Room
- £100 pw
- A perfect area for commuters and Gatwick airport. Quiet and low foot traffic gives the area a lovely ambiance but also there is a friendly neighbourhood feeling with local help on hand when ever I've required it.
- Living in Crawley is great quite lively always something to do very near sea and London. Great for nightlife, shopping and going out.
- Crawley seems to receive some bad press, but for those of us who live here, we find it to be a friendly, vibrant and well supplied town with parks, the K2 sports centre and great shopping/dining out. It is ideally located for travel by car, train or plane!
- Crawley is on a direct train line with London and Brighton so is very central. It has an excellent shopping centre and many restaurants and pubs. There are a lot of students as Central Sussex College has a large campus in the town and it is well served with public transport.
- Approximately 3 miles from Gatwick International airport with fast buses every 10 minutes
- Could not ask for a better area to live.
- An established (built 1950`s) area of Crawley, reasonable schools, a leisure park and close to town. Not a bad area. Generally quiet with an (urgent treatment) hospital, open park and some sheltered housing.