Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £132 pw
- Single Room
- £102 pw
- Under 10 mins from Gatwick Airport, 5 mins from mainline rail and Horley Town Center, nice comfortable safe area.
- Great place to live, great place to work!
- Gatwick/Horley is a clean and quiet little town, although very close to LGW is not disturbed by noise from the airport. We enjoy a range of shops, restaurants, street cafes and supermarkets to suit all tastes. All public amenities are available, library, health centres,clinics, sport centres etc. Handily located for all major road and rail links for London and the south coast, East and West rail zones change at Redhill, M23/25, A23/25/217 major road and motorway junctions nearby. 24/7 fastway bus services and Metrobus links are well served, although 15 minutes walk will put you in the heart of the Surrey countryside. Altogether a rather nice place to live.
- Horley is a lovely place to live, with great connections into London, Brighton and Gatwick Airport
- Close to Gatwick and not far from the County Mall shopping Centre.