Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £184 pw
- Single Room
- £143 pw
- Central, posh, well connected family environment.
- Tube and bus connections great but also walk or cycle. Many new bars, cafes restaurants. Good supermarkets and street markets and open spaces. Sports available in Parks plus lots of festivals, music and cultural, each year. Not expensive. People generally friendly. Easy commute to city, west end, hospitals and universities.
- Central, multicultural and good for markets.
- Very close to the river.
- Kennington is a great place to live. Lovely tree lined streets, amazing transport connections and some excellent pubs. City in 10 minutes on the tube (or walking in 30 mins).
- Great mix of housing, people and facilities.
- Good area in central London