Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £145 pw
- Single Room
- £98 pw
- Crystal Palace
- Kent House
- Penge East
- Penge West
- I have spent more than 10 years in Anerley and life has been cosier than it used to be in crowded Pimlico. From my flat, on top of a hill, I can see the sky and the trees. Crystal Palace Park and it's lake give me immense pleasure.
- Anerley a very friendly place to live, it harks back to days gone by. With a choice of train stations to get into Central London (you always get a seat) this area has truly been undiscovered...
- Penge a leafy Victorian suburb with cafes, banks supermarkets and shops. Local cinemas in Beckenham, easy access to Bromley and Brixton and Central London.
- Very easy access to London and the suburbs , great place!
- Excellent links to central London yet a few miles from gorgeous Kent countryside. Great for walks & motorbike rides. Friendly proper "locals" bars. Thamnaq Thai & Joanna's award-winning restaurants. Tube, tram, train, buses, food, drink, fresh air - what more could you want?
- It has everything you want, pubs, shops, supermarkets, banks and coffee shops.
- A great neighbourhood, much cheaper than neighbouring Dulwich, Streatham and Clapham.