Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £141 pw
- Single Room
- £106 pw
- Elmers End
- Norwood Junction
- Multi cultural and family orientated place. Lots of parks and sports activities in the area. Very good transport links to anywhere you want.
- Fast trains toLondon Bridge (12 mins), overground, many green spaces, including Crystal Palace Park.
- South Norwood is definitely up and coming! 1st the TRAM now the OVERGROUND! All that on top of excellent existing travel connections!
- Good for eating out, cosmopolitan, chilled, good for shopping, good for pubs (there is a traditional English Club as it should be), family friendly, multicultural...
- South Norwood is in zone 4 but by train you are in 12 mins on London Bridge station and in 20 mins you can be at Victoria.
- Quiet neighbourhood with fantastic transport links and open parks for running/walking. Short distance to London Bridge, Crystal Palace and easy journey to St Pancras International and Gatwick airport.
- Woodside Green...remnant of the Great North Wood which once covered much of South London. A green oasis of beautiful horse chestnut and London Plane trees surrounded by large gracious Edwardian houses with style and plenty of space. 2 pubs on the Green. Yet the area is well connected by frequent tram or bus to major stations; East Croydon or Norwood Junction.