Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £139 pw
- Single Room
- £104 pw
- Lower Sydenham
- Penge East
- Penge West
- Has excellent public transport services.
- Typical London suburb, lively high street. 20 mins to Victoria & London Bridge by rail.
- Up and coming and buzzing with life!
- The best place in London, chilled and well connected with central.
- Just twelve minutes from the City with seven trains an hour this peaceful leafy haven is one of London's best kept secrets; let's hope it stays that way!
- Now with the tube the Forest Hill area is brilliantly connected to Hoxton, The City and Crystal Palace etc. It's a walk to Lordship Lane (but a lot cheaper) which has a wide range of top class restaurants and bars/pubs. It is very quiet and leafy with Dulwich Park and Sydenham woods on your doorstop - and the famous Horniman museum too - its a totally undiscovered gem in SE London.