Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £161 pw
- Single Room
- £123 pw
- Westcombe Park
- Blackheath is an oasis of green tranquility in south east London, with lots of great cafes, boutiques, restaurants and pubs. Good farmers market on Sundays. Beautiful open heath next to Greenwich Park. It has a villagey upmarket atmosphere and is family friendly. Easy access to central London and Docklands. Really great place to live.
- It's full of bars and restaurants, with the odd quirky shop, a farmers' market at the weekend and a little bit of culture on the side.
- Beautiful spacious green countryside within London!
- Blackheath is a beautiful and historic part of London in Zone 3 about 15 minutes away from the heart of the city (London Bridge and Cannon Street). The heath itself is a magnet for people from all over London in the summer out to enjoy the sunshine and for large organised events like the spectacular fireworks display in the winter for Guy Fawkes. There are plenty of places to eat out, cafes to watch the world go by and bars to enjoy a quiet pint or a lively night out.
- An absolute delight of a London area with a village feel yet so well connected - central London is only 20min away by train but all you can hear is the birds singing. Lots of non-chain food shops and nice restaurants and even our very own brewery (O degrees). Very child-friendly, and breath the air: no pollution thanks to the wide heath and Greenwich Park. Honestly a great area to discover and return to (you might decide to move here for good!)
- Lovely quite area with excellent amenities. The area is a family friendly community in a diverse happy living environment