Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £148 pw
- Single Room
- £109 pw
- New Eltham
- Good connections for London, eating and not bad pubs.
- Within the now ROYAL borough of Greenwich. Easy access to central London, plenty of green spaces, Still got shops worth having on the high street.
- Definitely friendly, the only area in London where I actually talk to and know my neighbours!
- Eltham is very green, lively, and historic areas of London. Eltham is famous for its proximity to Blackheath/O2/Canary Wharf?s trendy bar/restaurants, Greenwich town's waterside nightlife and its fantastic high street
- Not far from Greenwich University campus
- Very well connected for public transport. Easy access to South East London, Kent and Central London.
- Peaceful and clean.
- The area is being regenerated, when complete it will boast a cinema, hotel and much more!
- a very clean town, well connected and lively. It's also a historic town with it's famous Eltham Palace. Eltham has also some gorgeous parks and gardens.
- Quiet, cosy and friendly
- Nice and up coming area, pretty.