Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £143 pw
- Single Room
- £101 pw
- Nice home centrally situated for transport links to airport/city/M4-M40 corridor as well as local shops/restaurants/bars etc.
- Windsor town center is a lively place on a Friday and Saturday evening.
- Quiet area just far enough away from the tourist-y town centre but still only 15 min walk to the stations.
- This is a central area of Windsor, close to all central Windsor's amenities and shops. The river is in close proximity as is the leisure centre. A fine collection of local pubs in the immediate vicinity.
- The historic town of Windsor is dominated by beautiful Windsor Castle, and surrounded by parkland but only 20 minutes to central London by car and 30 minutes by rail. The area has great shops, bars pubs and restaurants and the river Thames makes Windsor even more ridiculously picturesque.
- Windsor ticks a lot of boxes, picturesque, historic, cosmopolitan, cultured, friendly, feels safe, lively, popular, multi-cultural, plenty of green spaces, great cafes, bars, restaurants and upmarket shopping...and very well-connected by road, rail and air if you need or want something different.