Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £217 pw
- Single Room
- £153 pw
- Battersea Power Station
- Clapham Junction
- Nine Elms
- Queenstown Road Battersea
- Although Battersea is not known for great bars it is well connected for the city and the Kings Road and does have lots of convenient take aways. The park is a great advantage to the area.
- This is a really great place to live with Wandsworth & Clapham Commons on the doorstep. Excellent local schools means it is very family orientated, you are more likely to be run over by a pram than a car! Northcote Road is buzzing with the street market, interesting shops, and masses of restaurants and bars. Transport links get you anywhere you want to go - I wouldn't want to live North of the river again - or anywhere else in London!
- A great place to live!
- It is getting better all the time
- A great place to live, with very creative vibe. In close distance to 3 tube connections, bars, pubs, restaurants and right next to the beautiful Battersea park. The view at night is just amazing of the light decorated Batteresea bridge.
- Good area
- Friendly gay area to live in
- Established inner suburb popular with twentysomethings and an increasing proportion of 'yummy mummies' - Clapham Junction is a bit of a jumble of high rise estates and posh Victorian terraces, lively in the evening when it becomes a destination in itself with a huge number of bars & restaurants, especially on Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Lavender Hill.
- Super quick access to town by train to Waterloo, Victoria & Surrey. Lively bar & restaurant scene favoured by young professionals. A market & specialist food shops are to be found in Northcote Rd.
- Great place to live as a young professional.
- Northcote road is perfect for Saturday night life, great food, a quiet pint and Sunday mooch. I love it :-)
- Clapham Junction area is amazing, with all its restaurants and buzzy bars plus great shopping. The friendly Clapham Common and old town close by we love living here, specially in the Spring Summer months with so much going on the Common.
- Northcote Road is the best place I've ever lived in. All the people from south to north london come all the way down to enjoy the long list of bars, pubs, restaurants and clubs. It is such a lovely and lively young area with live music down the road in Northcote records, pub quiz, shopping. It has all the shops in the world from TK Maxx and Debenhams to Lidl, ASDA, Boots, Superdrug, Sweaty Beaty. It is a great place for burnch and for walks in the parks. You are in london with a bit of a "local" flavour of the big towns. The best area
- Great mix of people ages and culture with good independent shops. Battersea Park and Clapham common within walking distance. Battersea Arts Centre unique entertainment.
- Great connections for BR to Waterloo, Victoria, Earls Court/Shepherds Bush; easy walk or short bus ride to Clapham Common tube. Very quiet yet close to all the buzz of Lavender Hill with its six bus routes,shops,bars and restaurants. Sainsbury Local two mins walk from house. Very quick by bus to Sloane Square via 137 or 452, takes ten/fifteen mins.
- Great place to live