Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £175 pw
- Single Room
- £123 pw
- Clapham South
- Wandsworth Common
- It's a great escape from London city! Only 15 minutes away via train, or you can go on the underground on the Northern Line. Great parks all around. Great places to eat. Has all the amenities that you need!
- Leafy and peaceful residential area, right next to Wandsworth Common so perfect for Sunday strolls but also 10 minutes walk from Balham for bars and boutiques. Very well connected with overground links to Victoria (10 mins) via Wandsworth Common station, 4 minutes walk.
- I have lived in Balham for five years now. i am really happy and want for nothing, local supermarkets, cinema, gym, restaurants of all types, cafes and bars and just a few minutes into central London with overground and underground stations.
- I've lived in Balham (SW12) for over 2yrs now & love it in every way. Its location is great for Tube/Train/Bus & walking, giving close access to Parks, Shops, Banks, Restaurants etc., as well as relatively quick commute to Central London, Outer London & The Seaside. It's trendy/upmarket, but also laid back, comfortable, clean & chilled :)
- Great place to live with good transport, food shops, pubs and places to eat plus lots of green space for fun and exercise.