Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £165 pw
- Single Room
- £123 pw
- A quiet haven minutes from fabulous Richmond Park and many cosmopolitan restaurants and gastro pubs. Moments from the mainline into Waterloo and easy links to the district line.
- Ideal for those wanting to live in the country but 15 mins from the City. 6 mins from Richmond Park.
- So accessible for the centre of London with outdoor life incredible with Richmond park, River Thames, Kew Gardens etc etc etc all within minutes.
- Close to the Thames and Richmond Park, so great for outdoorsy people. 3 miles from m4 so easy to get out of town, and to Heathrow. Brilliant bus and train links to Hammersmith and Central London.
- Wonderful place to live, close to river too!