Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £154 pw
- Single Room
- £120 pw
- East Putney
- Safe, great amenities & great for commuting to central London.
- I've lived in East Putney for 2 and a half years and love it! I've never had any trouble or felt unsafe.
- Putney is very well located. Close to Central london (central and district lines) and to Clapham Junction (rail station and buses)
- Quiet green pretty affluent safe area easily commutable to central London with fast trains in 10 minutes to waterloo. Close to all amenities and trains . Close to Richmond park and river Thames. has gret schools and shopping within local vicinty. Has something for everyone.
- On the river, accessible by tube/mainline and bus to every part of London. Stunning parks, a wealth of restaurants, bars and shops. What more could you ask for?!
- A good mix of families and young professionals with two commons and the Thames with sailing and rowing activities. The high street is busy with shops and busy bars but also cosy restaurants and gastro pubs.
- A fantastic area to live in London. Very cosmopolitan and international residents with a wide range of shops and places to go out. Edged by the unique Richmond Park with its deer and Wimbledon Common close to the tennis. The best places to cycle in the whole of the South East of England.
- leafy, quiet, safe, in a very good part of london, close to all amenities and transport. Well connected in every way, taking only 20 minutes to central london by car, yet 2 minutes walk from Richmond Park. A really lovely and convieant safe are to live, but with plenty happening all around.
- Close to all amenities ( shopping, restaurants, travel, tubes, trains, buses, etc) and easily commutable to Central London and The City, Pretty and green, safe and affluent, SW15 is a great place to live for all your wants
- Close to London, on the river, near lots of open spaces with plenty of decent fun bars and shopping in Fulham a quick bus ride away - Putney is a good place to live!
- Putney is a wonderful riverside location with a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Excellent location with numerous restaurants and bars on the high street just 6 mins walk away and the River Thames just 10mins walk away - welcome to Putney.
- Putney is on the river, full of bars & restaurants, very well connected & leafy. Many of the residential streets are attractive, safe and friendly & there are lots of parks, great sport facilities and easy reach to Richmond Park.
- Excellent area to live, with lots of High Street shops, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, well connected (several tube stations, tren stations and night buses).
- This is the area people who seek a quiet life, people who like natural scenery, Richmond park is within walking distance. It also has lot of history.