Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £151 pw
- Single Room
- £108 pw
- Streatham Common
- Desirable area with parks, shops,and restaurants nearby.
- I love living in Streatham
- The area is has a lovely community feel about it, very friendly but no curtain twitchers!
- Streatham will soon be another Balham with improved shopping and night life.
- Love it by the common its just where you need to be.
- A Great area for commuting to all areas of London, very sociable with pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Excellent for shopping both food, clothes and household goods.
- A pleasant area to live in with quick and easy access to central London.
- Interesting mix of people and cultures, as well as great pubs and parks
- Streatham now has a really good selection of pubs, bars and restaurants. It is very well connected to central and south London. It has a really nice relaxed and friendly vibe. It's definitely the next Balham.
- Great place to live lots of good cafe around
- Streatham is an interesting and vibrant area of South London. There is a choice of 2 high streets nearby, with a variety of shops and restaurants. There is also a large leisure centre nearby, including an ice rink and many other amenities.
- An oasis of normality in a very big city.
- Its been up and coming for years, but I am sure it will get there one day. Pretty good transport.
- Very central into London. 15 to 20 mins into victoria. Nearest underground Balham Tube which is ine stop to Streatham Common. Bus 60 takes you to Croydon Town centre which takes rougly 20 minutes. Have a night buss that stops down my road straight from Liverpool street station. Streatham Common is very connected.
- Streatham's best kept secret is the Hideaway for the best in live jazz, funk, soul and latin music as well as comedy and great food in stylish surroundings.
- Truly lovely place to live, best of both worlds as there are green spaces but your never too far from the hotspots.
- A nice safe area that has a huge park to run exercise, chill, sunbathe or walk in.
- Great for train links but just a bit away to enjoy some peace and quiet! Bars are easy to get to.
- Considering it is not on a tube line, Streatham Hill is the most well-connected place I've ever lived in South London