Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £215 pw
- Single Room
- £163 pw
- Fulham Broadway
- Imperial Wharf
- Parsons Green
- Putney Bridge
- West Brompton
- Friendly, safe and fun - mostly public school people and for those who can't quite afford Kensington and/or Chelsea.
- Fulham - a good place to live - being central, traditional and safe - with lots of amenities within walking distance.
- The area is amazingly safe and friendly.
Fulham Palace Road
- One of the best area to live in London!
- Ideal for Imperial College medics due to teaching hospital (Charing Cross) on Fulham Palace Road, as the rent in South Kensington is higher than Fulham.
- It is very central for commuting to work due to well connected underground transport links (District and Piccadilly, City and Metropolitan lines). Facilities for shopping as there are good choices of supermarkets till late night. There are good pubs for eating out and a pint of beer.
- Everyone knows Fulham Palace Road. It's friendly interesting and has everything; shops, hospital, schools, parks, cemetery, church, Garden Centre, Football club, 24hr bus service etc..
- Fulham is a low tax borough, very central, commutable and cosmopolitan with Fulham football ground (Craven Cottage) and Chelsea (Stamford Bridge, just walking distance away with benefits of Thames river for a nice evening walk and a drink.
- Great place. Good sense of community. Great church. Good coffee shops and bars. Recommend the Duke on the Green for food!
- A well-groomed, leafy and nicely kept area, populated by both families and young twenty-somethings, a good range of shops, restaurants, bars, feels safe, fashionable, a place to be, and good transport.