Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £161 pw
- Single Room
- £127 pw
- Clapham North
- Loughborough Junction
- Well-connected a short bus ride to Oxford Circus. Parks and open spaces in abundance, Brockwell with a great Lido. Ruskin - pretty and big. Ritzy cinema and great clubs and pubs. Loads of sports at Brixton Recreation Centre and loads of community groups and things going on.
- Probably one of the best locations for those on a budget or who hate transport journeys, as its connected to everything for speed. Thameslink to N London, Rail link to Victoria and the S coast, quick tube access to central London and loads of bus routes. If your looking for a room under 130 pw its the place to be.
- I love Brixton because it's very well-connected at the end of the Victoria Line... you always get a seat! It's lively, artsy and edgy and if you need to chill then beautiful Brockwell Park is a few minutes walk away!
- It really is a microcosm of the whole planet with so many things on offer.
- Brixton is really lively always bustling and busy with so many shops it has everything you need.
- I have lived here all my life (I do go off for holidays) and visit friends in UK but this is my home... Brixton has something for everybody every kind of taste...
- This is undoubtedly one of the best areas in London for young creatives.
- Brilliant area, loads going on, loads of young professionals, Brixton market is amazing and the area is fast gentrifying.
- Clapham is fab. Super Common - summer bands, picnics, shops, great transport...Clapham Nth & Stockwell tubes 4 mins walk...love it.
- This is the place for well-connected young professionals. Well Placed in Zone 1/2. Lots to do - great bars & restaurants, shops, art house cinema and amazing traffic links (Tube/Train/Bus) to all parts of central London & the City. Close enough to walk home if there is no transport - Takes about an Hour!!!
- Hip Hop & Happening especially if you are a young professional.
- Clapham is the place to be if you want to live an area that behaves like the west end for half the price great restaurants great nightlife very convienient and well connected.
- Oval has some hidden gem bars and restaurants but not really a 'scene' as such. But it's not mobbed and it's great for getting just about anywhere quickly. Cab fares back from central are cheap and it's not that dangerous. You've got Kennington Park right in the middle and of course the best cricket in London..!
- New things popping up all the time
- Well connected to buses or tube stations: oval/stockwell
- Between Brixton and Clapham ....
- Up and coming, urban and lively place.