Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £136 pw
- Single Room
- £96 pw
- South Greenford
- Sudbury Hill
- Sudbury Town
- Greenford is a very green area. It is a quiet and friendly family orientated area. There is lots of public transport around connecting to you central London within 30 mins!
- Warm and friendly.
- Art Deco architecture dominates Greenford, and is evident in the new modern developments that are now springing up in the town centre. Greenford is undergoing a dramatic re-generation programme, which will retain the Art Deco style that was contemporary at its height in the earlier part of the last century. There are a number of protected landmarks in the area too, beautiful maintained parks and sports facilities. A roman well stands prominent in a secluded park that is attached to the Golf Links Golf course. The commuter links are excellent too. Greenford has a diverse multinational feel to it with delicatessens from Poland to Italy popping up everywhere. Greenford is known by the locals as ?THE WORLDS END? as every bus, train and road can get you to any part of London and even the remotest parts of the country.
- Good transport links and close to all amenities.
- 25 minutes to Central London,next to shopping and night life in Ealing. Parks, golf, leisure centres, cinema, pubs, restaurants all near by.
- Greenford is a quiet area of outer London that has good access to Central London.
- Quiet residential area, close to tube link - Piccaddily line.
- Great area for professionals or students as it have good transport links, buses, tube stations. Also near a very big tesco's superstore.