Where to live wizard
West Drayton (UB7)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £142 pw
- Single Room
- £112 pw
- Good area, with links to all main transports to Central London and next to Heathrow Airport.
- A nice quiet place to live, safe at night on your own and close to Heathrow, Stockley Park if you fancy some golf!
- West Drayton is a modern small city where you can live safe and quiet,comfotable life. Many Transport links will make your life easy with commuting to any destination.
- Excellent for work, shopping and traveling cheaper than central London
- Excellent area for quick access to Heathrow and London.
- Nice are with good bus a train connections, green park and good shopping area.
- Yiewsley is a lively small community with great travel links to central London and close to Uxbridge . It has modern amenities . It sits on the Grand Canal with its old barges and has that old fashioned English country charm