Where to live wizard
North Kensington (W10)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £225 pw
- Single Room
- £149 pw
- Ladbroke Grove
- Latimer Road
- Westbourne Park
- Near to Portobello market,friendly people, good area.
- Ladbroke Grove is the home to Portobello Market and a whole host of fantastic places to eat, drink and explore.
- Exciting area with excellent transport
- Love this area, generally feel safe and transport is great. Also great, friendly bars around Kensal and also has the awesomeness of Portobello and Notting Hill just round the corner.
- In the last 10 years this area has really come to prominence. Not far from Notting Hill and excellent for transport links the area is dominated by young working professionals with lots of restaurants, pubs and bars nearby. Voted by Vogue magazine as the trendiest area in the UK not that long ago!
- Good transport links, portobello road 10min walk away, some great bars - Paradise and The Regent. Close to all shops everything you need on your door step, also gym and park.
- An absolutely lovely, gorgeous area full of all types of people- families, young and old. Great connectivity to Central London and very close to Portobello Market and plenty of great restaurants. Safe and quaint without sacrificing coolness and closeness to the city centre.
- Good for shopping, eating out and all amimities
- Good Area for Reasonable Rental Price