Where to live wizard
Shepherds Bush (W12)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £187 pw
- Single Room
- £159 pw
- East Acton
- Goldhawk Road
- Shepherd's Bush
- Shepherd's Bush Market
- White City
- Wood Lane
- Near to Chiswick High Road - Turnham Green - lots of eating places, bars and food shops.
- The best shopping, leisure facilities and transport liks in London.
- Good transport links to the centre of town and the Heathrow airport. Many parks and green spaces. Good shopping of all kinds from the large mall at Westfield to a range of ethnic food stores. Variety of places to eat a range of different foods. Diverse community representing the multicultural London.
- Quiet and well connected area, 6min walk from East Acton station, 15 min walk from Shepherd's Bush Market Station
- Westfield on your doorstep, so why go to town? It's all here - restaurants, cinemas, pubs, shops, Waitrose...
- Multicultural, easy to travel to & from, has a market & certainly an Up & Coming Area!
- Shepherd's Bush green is lovely, particularly in the summer. The area has fantastic transport links - immediate access to overground, central and Hammersmith and City lines, with close proximity to more at Hammersmith. Westfield is an amazing convenience that means you never have to fight the crazies on the high street again. Lively main streets are accompanied by quieter roads of terrace houses. it is a diverse area where a lot of families live - a real mixture of all types of londoner.
- Just a great place to live with all you could want from an area, very up and coming.
- With Westfield Shopping Centre on your doorstep, it's really easy to pop out any evening for restaurants and cinema - and shopping!
- This is a very good area, 10 mins by bus from Notting Hill Gate, very very close to Ravenscourt Park, tube stations and good bus services.
- Very well connected. Central line tube, Hammersmith and City line, night buses.
- Extremely well serviced by transport. Many local facilities to enable a convenient lifestyle.
- Lovely place to live, easy to get anywhere into the city.
- Good environment