Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £158 pw
- Single Room
- £128 pw
- Acton Central
- Acton Main Line
- Acton Town
- East Acton
- North Acton
- South Acton
- West Acton
- Acton is a super place for young professionals starting out in London. Not too pricey, near enough all amenities but chilled enough and without pressure for newcomers to breath and find themselves.
- Acton is a great place to live..close to everything!!
- Great for access to Westfield and BBC!
- Acton has good connections to Shepherds Bush, Ealing, Chiswick & Hammersmith. I lived there for 5 years and enjoyed the park, and all the Arabic shops with lots of different foods. It also has London Overground which takes you to Hampstead Heath and Richmond Park, in 10 or 15 mins.
- Acton actually boasts several excellent restaurants and takeaways, two beautiful parks,wonderful public transport and comparatively cheap rent. You really can't do better than Acton no matter where you work, or what you are interested in. Pubs, cinema complex, great shopping... what more could anyone ask for? I moved here from Hammersmith 20 years ago and I have never looked back!
- A nice friendly place with adequate bars and eating places. Plenty of shops and variety of buses. Three tube stations and two main line London Overground stations, Swimming pool and fitness centre a nice safe place as well!
- Acton Central where I live is developing into a villagey cool area, with good pubs, eateries and amenities. More and more professionals like me are buying property in the area.
- Acton has many professional people as it is very central for all travel. It is also very homely in parts and is friendly too.
- It's an area well connected with the centre where you can find quiet place but fun as well
- On borders of Shepherds Bush, Chiswick close to transport links.