Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £184 pw
- Single Room
- £138 pw
- Barons Court
- Goldhawk Road
- Ravenscourt Park
- Stamford Brook
Fulham Palace Road
- Great central location accessible to go to any other parts of London too.
- Hammersmith has excellent communications, shopping and bars. Even theatres - the Lyric, the Riverside and the Apollo.
- Hammersmith is full of good eateries, close to Westfield the largest shopping mall in Europe and has excellent transport links to all of London
- Well connected.
- Such a beautiful and well connected area.
- Hammersmith is an amazing place to live!! Seriously doesn't get much better than this.
- Fantastic location-10 minutes walk into Hammersmith and to the river. 7 minutes walk to Barons Court and 10 minutes to Putney. Local Sainsburys/Tescos nearby and and nice pubs/bars in Hammersmith and along the river. Good pubs and restaurants in Putney/Fulham/Chelsea.
- Brackenbury Village is a great place to live in London!
- A tourist's paradise, with excellent transport connections.
- Ravenscourt Park is a hidden gem. Best of both worlds for city and weekend relaxed living!
- A large unfurnished double room with bay window and feature fireplace. The house has a large living area and modern kitchen. The large bathroom has both a bath and shower and will only be shared with one other in the house. A small garden at the back of the house but has got a large green square opposite. The rent is ?560 plus bill which are about ?50 on top and include broadband and sky etc. On street parking is available with a permit. The room is lovely, a short walk from Chiswick High Road, 5 mins from the Thames Path as well as 2 minutes from Tescos. A definite must see!!