Where to live wizard
Maida Vale / Paddington (W9)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £219 pw
- Single Room
- £163 pw
- Maida Vale
- Maida Hill is a very central area in London being in the City of Westminster. It is cultured with great places for eating and drinking. It has a very Bohemian atmosphere which is very cosmopolitan, I would definitely agree that it is well connected transport wise, main line tube buses and the motorway to the Cotswolds. A safe and highly fashionable part of London with lots to do with a young vibrant feel. Being so close to central London there are lots of open spaces and parks close by to enjoy, not forgetting quiet walks along the canal. All in all a fantastic place to be
- A wonderfully sought after area near central london. Very green and beautiful safe neightbourhoods with lovely cafes and shops. Best area in London without a doubt! Well off but without the pretension of Kensington.
- Fantastic views, close to parks and markets.
- Regents Canal, leafy quiet roads, cobbled mews, green parks, owner managed shops. Central London on the doorstep with Underground, Overground, main line rail, motorways and bus routes on hand to all over London and UK A real sense of community and neighbours who say hello!
- Maida Vale and Little Venice is a central and trendy location in London
- Location is vibrant and diverse, great transport links to all areas of London.