Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £138 pw
- Single Room
- £106 pw
- Colliers Wood
- Mitcham Eastfields
- Mitcham Junction
- Tooting Broadway
- Up and coming area, Safe, lively and Well-connected.
- Varied. Some parts quite poor. Mix of people.
- I have lived here for 2 years and love the area. I was surprised by how many parks there are in the area. It is a lovely quiet area and still so close to the city!
- I love all the open space Mitcham has to offer. Feels like you are in suburbia and still within 20 minutes of London.
- A very nice area. Underrated indeed. Good public transport to central. Night bus. Friendly people. Multicultural. Alternative to Wimbledon and Raynes Park!