Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £137 pw
- Single Room
- £111 pw
- Leyton Midland Road
- Leytonstone High Road
- Up and coming. Will be great when the Olympics arrive. Chilled and Friendly.
- Safe so you can come home late on night bus. Good for shops.
- Leytonstone is awesome. Multicultural, with plenty of restaurants feauturing cuisine from around the globe. Plus great and useful shops. Even though it is pretty urban it has quiet streets and lovely terraced homes.
- Great place to live just one stop away from Stratford. (Westfield and Olympic) Park)
- Close to Central Line. Multicultural, lively and close to Snaresbrook, Wanstead shopping areas. Stratford Westfield is easy to get to. Good for Eating out, varied restaurants in the area.
- VERY NICE LOCATION
- Great affordable area with good transport links into central London, under 20 mins to Liverpool street and 30 mins to Oxford street. Popular with families and young people. Safe area with good shops, bars and restaurants.
- A great area that is well connected to the centre but has a village feel, lots of open space and pubs, restaurants and cafes on your doorstep!
- A welcoming community with several groups and activities. You will soon get to know people in the area.