Where to live wizard
Canary Wharf / Docklands (E14)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £197 pw
- Single Room
- £142 pw
- All Saints
- Canary Wharf
- East India
- Heron Quays
- Island Gardens
- Langdon Park
- South Quay
- West India Quay
- Great place as is one step away from everything
- Very Close to Canary Wharf and a very clean and tidy area next to the river Thames
- Well the best place for anyone wishing to save time from commuting and yet to enjoy peaceful life few minutes away from work place with all the shops, pubs, wine bars, restaurants, cinema complex and gyms as well as the largest city Farm in Europe all within 5 minutes. You got to be here to experience all these things and to really enjoy.
- Perfect for shopping bars restaurants. Really safe and only 25 mins from Oxford Street and 15 from Liverpool Street by bus
- The place is safe, well connected, you have the bus, tube, DLR and river boat, the place is located next to the river therefore you have a beautiful view of the whole city
- I adore Canary Wharf! I could stay hours looking at big buildings and Themes. Fascinating place!
- great place to work, rest and play
- The area around Canary Wharf has loads of facilities and shopping mall. It has loads of places for eating out, Cinemas, Gyms, Hotels, Car show room, Banks, Parks, Riverside many Events and many more.
- It is nice and quite area
- The best place for professionals and others alike with everything at walking distance, as Canary wharf has huge selection of shops and cinema complex, countless bars, cafes and restaurant as well as stations every 500 meters.
- Canary Wharf has it all and then some, such variety in such a small space, from the farm and horse riding to skyscrapers and culture, the river bus, markets, theatre, great restaurants and bars, something for everyone.
- Great place to live, safe and central.
- Nice and quite area, close to Canary Wharf and 2 stops to Bank
- A little like an island within London.
Isle of Dogs
- Quiet and residential but a quick walk / DLR journey to Greenwich. A few restaurants are popping up, and there is the quirky Space / Hubub bar on the West side that seems more Hoxton than Isle of Dogs!
- Great selection of shops and eateries and a few bars scattered around, a world class tube station and services in canary wharf which is a stone throw away
- It is a very modern and safe area.
- Best place to live and work, as well as to get around.
- Great for young professionals, as it is central 5 mins from Canary Wharf undeground, good bars and resturants, cinema is 10 minutes away and Canary Wharf has a great shopping centre.
- The area is lively and friendly.
- Westferry is close to the financial district of Canary Wharf with easy connections to the city and West-end.