Where to live wizard
South Woodford (E18)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £153 pw
- Single Room
- £113 pw
- South Woodford
- On the main High Street, there are a number of well-known chain store shops and a good selection of smaller shops, restaurants, cafes, and two post offices. There is an Odeon cinema in the High Road, which is the only cinema in the area.
- Great access to central london on central line, loads of bars and restaurants, 3 supermarkets, young fun atmosphere, cinema, parks nearby, cycle paths, great place to live!
- Epping Forest is 10 mins from you one way and Liverpool St. is 15 mins away from you the other. You get the best of both worlds living here. Safe and clean -(people even say hello to each other here). It's got a bit of a night life vibe (slightly leaning towards the Essex style night - glitz and glam bars) ...but you go past east London on your way home so you can stop off there when you fancy a 'trendier' night out. Love living here.
- So convenient but Epping Forest cleans the air and slows the pace. Great connections to London, East Anglia, the world (Stansted!)
- A nice friendly place with good amenities and near the tube.
- South Woodford has a real Trendy village feel to it, really green and leafy. Plenty of Pubs (Slug & Lettuce)& Wine Bars and lovely restaurants and take-aways. Nice Safe Area. Waitrose, Sainsbury's, M&S, 24 hrs Tesco, Oldie Sweet Shop, Boots, and Multiplex Odeon Cinema, a Good Library & Epping Forest within easy walking distance.
- Chilled, Commuterbelt and Quiet Area
- Upmarket and lots of young professionals live there as the commute to the city and central London is quick. Also lots of families and good schools. Great high street with Waitrose, M & S, Sainsburys, Laura Ashley, Odeon cinema and great restaurants and bars. Something for everyone.