Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £146 pw
- Single Room
- £109 pw
- Bow Church
- Bow Road
- Devons Road
- Mile End
- Pudding Mill Lane
- A very convenient and well maintained part of inner London.
- Lots of open space: parks, canals, river Thames.
- Brilliant Links to the City. You can be in Oxford Circus in 20 mins & Harrods in Knightsbridge with in 30 mins. Great selection of Restaurants, bars & Night life 10 mins away in Old Street & Shoreditch. 24 Hour Shops to buy food if out late or coming home from Work late. Great Area can't fault it.
- E3 is an interesting area close to parks; easy access to transport and fairly central. Near bars, cafes, markets
- It's not for everyone, but if you like the East London vibe (where the cool kids hang out, as I like to say) - it might be right for you. A stone's throw away from Shoreditch for night life and for the day time Roman Road is a must; the only market I've ever bought clothes from!
- Hackney Wick aka Hipster Central, where artists and creatives reside
- A great way to live nearby the nightlife of Shoreditch and Brick Lane without the Zone 1 price tag.
- Good transport
- Great transport links, 20 minutes into Oxford circus & great connections into the city
- Nice area and amazing park and for shopping
- A fine place to live in with lots of service at your disposal, Bill's Gates Market at 5 minutes by D6 bus and Saint Victoria Park 10 minutes by foot toward Mile End.
- Very good transport links. Near to Canary Wharf and Mile End.
- Very well connected you will be in Harrods in Knightsbridge in 30 mins. Bricklane,Hoxton & Shoreditch are 10 ins bus ride away. Brilliant connects to everywhere in the city as it's just Outside Zone 1. It's very safe & friendly & theres lots of Bars & restaurants within walking distance.
- Very close to olympic village.